The Mt. Light Overton is a street-ready inspiration of a backpacking boot with a Vibram® Cristy outsole which won?t track mud or dirt. This boot has been crafted with an olive toned single vamp leather, the classic Danner Mt. Light silhouette, and the strength and durability of stitchdown construction.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Suede leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability.
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its? formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- 62 oz
- Limited Production
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sizing Information: We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.